Buy ANTMINER Z11E at the must trusted store online for a very cheap price.we sell them and deliver them to you at your desired location as soon as possible
- AntMiner Z11E 80K Sol/S
- Algorithm : Equihash / Zcash
- Hashrate : 80K Sol/s
- Power Consumation : /- 1418w
- Run on 120V-240V AC
- THE PICTURE OF THE ITEM MAY DIFFER
- 1 X AntMiner Z11E 80K SOL/s
- YOU NEED TO CHOOSE YOUR POWER SUPPLY IN OPTIONS
- Including 30 Day Warranty and support by MiningCave
- Shipped in 20-30 APRIL
- Item shipped directly from the manufactory ( MAINLY IN CHINA )
- Customs duties will apply depending on your location, please refer to our terms and condition
- Safe professional packaging
- 30 days MiningCave Warranty
- Worldwide Delivery ( UPS – DHL )
- FINAL SALES, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED
It was founded by Micree Zhan and Jihan Wu in 2013. Prior to founding Bitmain, Zhan was running DivaIP, a startup that allowed users to stream television to a computer screen via a set-top box, and Wu was a financial analyst and private equity fund manager.
By 2018 it had become the world’s largest designer of application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) chips for bitcoin mining.The company also operates BTC.com and Antpool, historically two of the largest mining pools for bitcoin. In an effort to boost Bitcoin Cash (BCH) prices, Antpool “burned” 12% of the BCH they mined by sending them to irrecoverable addresses.Bitmain was reportedly profitable in early 2018, with a net profit of $742.7 million in the first half of 2018, and negative operating cash flow.TechCrunch reported that unsold inventory ballooned to one billion dollars in the second quarter of 2018. ANTMINER Z11E first product was the Antminer S1 which is an ASIC Bitcoin miner making 180 GH/s while using 80–200 Watts of power.Bitmain as of 2018 had 11 mining farms operating in China.Bitmain was involved in the 2018 Bitcoin Cash split, siding with Bitcoin Cash ABC alongside Roger Ver.In December 2018 the company laid off about half of its 3000 staff.The company has since closed its offices in Israel and the Netherlands, while significantly downsizing its Texas mining operation.In February 2019, ANTMINER Z11E had lost “about $500 million” in the third quarter of 2018. Bitmain issued a statement saying “the rumors are not true and we will make announcements in due course.
In June 2021, suspended spot delivery of sales of machines globally aiming to support local prices following Beijing’s crackdown
There are no reviews yet.