The ANTMINER T15 is available for world wide shipping.Place your order and get a 30days gurantee.Order Now from the best whole sellers
- PRE-ORDER AntMiner T15 23 TH/s BITCOIN MINER
- Hashrate SHA-256:/- 23 TH/s
- Power Consumation:/- 1541w
- 205mm(L) x 175mm(W) x 278mm(H)
- Total weight 6.6 kg
- Work On 240V AIR CONDITIONER
- 1 X T15 23TH/s BITCOIN MINER
- Power supply consist of (220v just )
- Including 30 Day Warranty as well as assistance by MiningCave
- Delivered on 1-10 APRIL
- Product delivered straight from the factory (MAINLY IN CHINA )
- Customs responsibilities will use relying on your area, please describe our terms
- Safe expert product packaging
- 1 month MiningCave Warranty
- Worldwide Delivery (UPS– DHL )
In June 2018, Wu informed Bloomberg that ANTMINER T15 was taking into consideration an IPO, to provide very early financiers a possibility to cash money out.The firm finished its $1 billion pre-IPO enrollment with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in August, as well as declared IPO in September.
Bitmain Technologies applied for IPO on September 26, 2018 with the Hong Kong governing company as well as launched their very first public monetary declaration each time where ANTMINER T15 rates had actually gone down 65% from December 2017. The rate decline had actually injured mining equipment sales that made up 96% of the business’s revenue.Bitmain will certainly utilize a double course share framework. In Bitmain’s instance, this suggests the share held by business’s owners would certainly count as 10 ballots.
On March 26, 2019, Bitmain’s application for a Hong Kong going public expired, 6 months after it was submitted, as capitalists were apparently worried regarding the loss in Bitcoin’s worth. The business released a declaration stating it would certainly “reboot the listing application operate at an ideal time in the future.” ANTMINER T15 likewise introduced that Haichao Wang would certainly act as its brand-new CEO, while founders Micree Zhan as well as Jihan Wu will certainly proceed as supervisors.
According to a Tencent News Report, after Bitmain’s fell short IPO effort in Hong Kong, Bitmain submitted an application in the United States looking for to go public once more
There are no reviews yet.